We've Launched a New Website!
Jan. 26, 2016
As part of the merger of Boston Lindy Hop and New School Swing, we've designed a brand new website with a brand new look! We've really focused on making our site a much better experience for new and old students alike, and we think that you'll like it, too. Check out some of the following new features!
- A fully-redesigned and mobile-friendly interface, so you can see what's happening and register for classes on the go.
- A New Dancer Guide that answers many of the questions that our newest students ask
- Pages with detailed information on each of our regular nights of classes, plus details on Elm Street Jump, Swing 101, Lindy Dojo, and our other offerings.
- A Class & Event Calendar page with all our classes and events in one place, plus a calendar feed so that you can add our classes right to your own favorite calendar app!
- A newly updated Dancing in Boston guide to learn about other great dancing opportunities around town.
- A Spotify playlist of music suggestions so that you can practice on your own, or just enjoy some good music.
Check it out, and let us know of any feedback you have! We'd love to hear from you!