Private and Corporate Events with Boston Lindy Hop
Are you looking to hire dancers for your next large corporate or private event? We love to bring the joy of swing dance to the broader community!
Here are some of the services that we can provide:
- Short performances: Increase the energy level at your next event with an exciting performance by the instructors of Boston Lindy Hop! We can typically arrange performances for one to four couples; larger performances will require more lead time to coordinate.
- "Crash course" lessons: We have years of experience in getting newer dancers out on the dance floor and having fun! If your event has a theme, we can also often tailor a lesson to the theme of your event such as a 20's Charleston lesson for a 20's/Gastby/Roaring Twenties themed party.
- Social dancers: Filling the dance floor at a large event can be a challenge, but the reward of a vibrant dance floor is worth it! Our dancers can encourage others to get out on the floor and have a good time.
- Swing DJs: Our experienced DJs have extensive collections of swing era music designed to keep dance floors packed at your event.
- Note: Our DJs can provide appropriate music for swing dancing and Charleston. They are not a replacement for a professional DJ that can handle a variety of tastes such as top 40s music and do not come with a full sound system.
We can work with the vision of your event to help make something that suits you from a 1930s themed cocktail hour to a Roaring Twenties/Gastby themed party!
Pricing depends on your needs such as the number of dancers that you require, choreography requirements, and length of apperance. We have several years of experience providing entertainment for coporate and private parties. Some organizations we have worked with include The Fanuiel Hall Marketplace, The Roaring Twenties Lawn Party, and the Rose Kennedy Greenway.
For more details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!