Leave Us Feedback
We take your feedback seriously. Anyone who has taken our classes knows that we provide students the opportunity to give feedback at the end of each class series. However, perhaps you want to leave more detailed anonymous feedback about how we're doing.
For private lessons, get in touch with our instructors directly.
Boston Lindy Hop is run by a board that includes several of our instructors.
- Andrew Selzer - Owner and Director
- Cari Meisel - Class Logistics and Organization
- Cassie Filios - Finances
- Edgar Herwick - Branding, and Studio Merchandise
For all general questions, and all questions relating to class instruction, we ask that you contact us at email@example.com.
We also have several staff members to handle daily operations.
- Kathryn Kell - Operations Marketing Coordinator/Visual Designer
- Megan Krause - Copy Editor
- Colby Sim - Registration Coordinator
- Megan Rothe - Paid Marketing Coordinator
- Maria Kakolowski - MNP List Coordinator
Working With Us & Volunteering
Running the studio is a lot of fun! But it is also a lot of work. We're always looking for people with great ideas and a passion for building the dance community!
Some ideas of things we can use help with:
- Making sure we have fliers at all local dances
- Searching for new and exciting venues for both classes and special events
- Lawyers to help with incorporation type stuff
- Accountants to help with tax advice
- Devising and implementing new types of outreach to the broader community
- Teaching classes