Leave Us Feedback
We take your feedback seriously. Anyone who has taken our classes knows that we provide students the opportunity to give feedback at the end of each class series. However, perhaps you want to leave more detailed anonymous feedback about how we're doing.
For private lessons, get in touch with our instructors directly.
Boston Lindy Hop is run by a board that includes several of our instructors.
- Edgar Herwick - Finances, Branding, and Studio Merchandise
- Cari Meisel - Class Logistics and Organization
- Andrew Selzer - Marketing and Web development
- Hannah Catzen - T.B.D.
- Cassie Filios - T.B.D.
For all general questions, and all questions relating to class instruction, we ask that you contact us at email@example.com. However, if your issue relates to a more specific issue, you may contact the board members directly.
We also have several staff members to handle daily operations.
- Kathryn Kell - Operations Marketing Coordinator/Visual Designer
- Megan Rothe - Paid Marketing Coordinator
- Andrea Byrnes - Ambassdor Coordinator
- Mike Herring - Booking Manager
- Irena Spassova - Registration Coordinator
- Raquel Rozone - Communications Coordinator
Running the studio is a lot of fun! But it is also a lot of work. We're always looking for people with great ideas and a passion for building the dance community!
Some ideas of things we can use help with:
- Making sure we have fliers at all local dances
- Searching for new and exciting venues for both classes and special events
- Lawyers to help with incorporation type stuff
- Accountants to help with tax advice
- Devising and implementing new types of outreach to the broader community
- Bringing world peace to all through dance
Got ideas? Wanna help? Email us for more info.