Note: Upcoming classes are posted on the registration page. Please review our policies page for updated COVID-19 policies before registering.
On Thursday nights, we hold a mixture of Lindy 1 and other classes at Church of Our Saviour in Brookline. Our regular Thursday schedule is:
- 7pm - 8pm: Register Now!
- Lindy 1
- Charleston 1
- Other Mini-Series
- 8pm - 9pm: Register Now!
- Lindy 2 - Connection, Momentum, or Musicality
- Charleton 2 - Partnered Charleston or Solo Jazz
- Lindy 3
Check out the class registration page to see what's coming up next!
- The C line of the green line has a stop at St. Mary's Street, about two blocks from the church.
- The Fenway stop of the D line of the green line is about three blocks from the church.
- The 47 and CT-2 buses may be a good option for those coming from Cambridge; both buses stop at Beacon St. and Park Drive, about three blocks away from the church.
- Several other bus lines make stops in the Fenway area within a 10 minute walk or so.
- Parking on and around Monmouth street is unmetered 2 hour parking for non-Brookline residents. There is typically ample street parking available, though parking can be somewhat tight when there is a Red Sox home game.
- Metered parking is available on Beacon St.
- Do not park in the church driveway, as those spots are reserved.
- There is no overnight street parking in Brookline, so do not leave your car in the area overnight.