April 25th - Virtual Workshop
Apr. 12, 2021
On April 25th we are having a free online workshop! This free workshop requires pre-registration to receive the Zoom link for class so if you haven't signed up yet please do so here: https://bostonlindyhop.com/register/
The four classes are:
* Physical Comedy in Jazz Dance w/ Andrew Selzer @ 10:45 AM
* Finding Your Solo Charleston Flow w/ Katie Piselli @ 12:00 PM
* Moar Solo Jazz Steps w/ Andrea Byrnes @ 1:15 PM
* Swing 101 – Pod Edition w/ Cari Meisel and Andrew Selzer @ 2:30 PM
Some useful info:
* If you sign up last minute, don't worry we have someone watching registration to send you the link. If you have any issues receiving the link the day of the workshop please email email@example.com.
* You should be able to access the Zoom link shortly prior to the start of each class. We will be using the same Zoom room for all classes, so if you are joining for one of the later classes, you may come in at the end of a previous session. That's all right! You're still in the right place.
* BLH has a Code of Conduct and a member of BLH staff will be present during each session to moderate. If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please message the BLH moderator in your session or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Individuals found in violation of our Code of Conduct may be removed from the class.