Note: Tuesday night classes in Brookline are on hiatus at this time. Upcoming classes are posted on the registration page. Please review our policies page for updated COVID-19 policies before registering.
On Tuesday nights at Church of Our Saviour in Brookline, our class offerings change from month to month. Check out the class registration page to see what's coming up next!
- The C line of the green line has a stop at St. Mary's Street, about two blocks from the church.
- The Fenway stop of the D line of the green line is about three blocks from the church.
- The 47 and CT-2 buses may be a good option for those coming from Cambridge; both buses stop at Beacon St. and Park Drive, about three blocks away from the church.
- Several other bus lines make stops in the Fenway area within a 10 minute walk or so.
- Parking on and around Monmouth street is unmetered 2 hour parking for non-Brookline residents. There is typically ample street parking available, though parking can be somewhat tight when there is a Red Sox home game.
- Metered parking is available on Beacon St.
- Do not park in the church driveway, as those spots are reserved.
- There is no overnight street parking in Brookline, so do not leave your car in the area overnight.